Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology
Objective of the program Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology:
1. Contribute to the development of knowledge through research, consulting, writing and publishing quality
2. Communicate effectively and demonstrate outstanding leadership in an organization
3. Solve the problems of computing an innovative, creative and ethical approach to sustainable
The program is designed to produce graduates who:
1. Contribute to a new research / thesis original through presentations by international standards and publishes international refereed technical papers
2. Adapting the integrity of the research process by computing the theoretical framework.
3. Synthesize new ideas and techniques in the field of computing complex in certain
4. Increase technological progress, social and cultural rights in a knowledge-based society in academic and professional contexts.
5. Showing a deep and systematic understanding and mastering the skills and methodology of research related to the field of computing; individually and / or in collaboration with other parties.
6. Communicate with co-workers, the educational community and the general public through the preparation, publication, and presentation of technical material.
7. Shows a manner consistent with the code of professional ethics and accountability and.
8. Entrepreneurial practices in research.
9. Supervising research projects