Bachelor of Computer Sciences (Software Engineering) With Honours
JPT(A)1000/011/001/01 Jld 6 (40)
The objective of the education program:
1. Apply basic knowledge, principles and skills in the field of Computer Science to meet the job specification.
2. Implement the responsibility for solving problems analytically, critically, effective, innovative and market-oriented.
3. Acts effectively as an individual or in a group to convey information within the organization and community.
4. Practicing good values and ethics in a professional manner in the community and able to act as a leader.
The program is designed to produce graduates who:
1. Applying knowledge and understanding of essential facts, concepts, principles and theories in the field of Computer Science Software Engineering.
2. Implementing Software Engineering knowledge in analyzing, modeling, designing, developing and evaluating effective computing solutions.
3. Communicate in spoken and written form in order to convey information, problems and solutions to the problems effectively.
4. Analyze the appropriate techniques in the field of Software Engineering to solve problems using analytical skills and critical thinking.
5. Demonstrate teamwork skills, interpersonal and social effectively and confidently.
6. Using the skills and principles of lifelong learning in academic and career development.
7. Fostering entrepreneurship in career development.
8. Adopt values, attitudes and responsibilities in a professional manner dariaspeksosial, ethics and humanity.
9. Effectively carry out the responsibilities of leadership.
Career Prospects :
Graduate from this programme may pursue a wide range of careers such as Software Engineers, Information System Engineers, Information System Officers, System Designers, System Developers, IT Project Manager, Programmer, Software Tester, Academician, Software Architect, System Analyst, Test Engineer.
- English for Academic Purposes
- Professional Ethics
- Effective Communication
- Technical Writing
- Nationhood and Malaysia Recent Development
- Ethnic Relationship
- Islamic and South East Asia Civilisation
- Co-curriculum 2
- Co-curriculum 1
- Discrete Structure
- Data Structure
- Algorithm and Programming
- Computer Architecture
- Software Engineering Principles
- Operating System
- Computing Skills
- Software Process
- Analysis and System Design
- Islamic / Moral Studies
- Algorithm and Complexity
- Computer Network
- Foreign Language
- Web Development
- Creativity and Innovation
- Requirement and Modelling Analysis
- Degree Project 1
- Human Computer Interaction
- Visual Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Software Project Management
- Industrial Training
- Degree Project 2
- Software Quality Assurance
Elective Subjects (Choose 4):
- Real Time System Application
- Software Engineering Security
- Formal Method
- DotNet Programming
- Software Engineering Special Topics
- Distributed System