Master of Computer Science (Information Security)
1. Contribute to the development of knowledge through research, writing and publishing quality;
2. Solve the problems of computing an analytical, critical, effective, innovative and sustainable market-oriented approach;
3. Acts effectively as an individual or in a group to disseminate information within organizations and communities;
4. Practicing good values and ethics in a professional manner in the community and able to act as a leader.
The program is designed to produce graduates who:
1. Use and relate the knowledge of current research issues in computing and producing work that contributes to the development in the domain of education;
2. Develop computing solutions and using proper equipment to analyze the effectiveness and performance;
3. Assessing and analyzing computing solutions related to usability, efficiency, and effectiveness;
4. Using existing research and work to obtain, interpret, and improve knowledge in computing;
5. Work and play well in the working group;
6. Extending technical papers to various audiences;
7. Shows a manner consistent with the code of professional ethics and accountability and;
8. Entrepreneurial practices in research; and
9. Demonstrate leadership in research projects conducted.